Saturday, June 18, 2011

Typical week day in the life of dave

"Rise and shine, sunshine" - there is no sunshine at 5:30AM, stupid.

"Come on Angel, if the master has to get up, so do you!!!" Stop growling at me.

No play time. Put your toys back in the box, girl.

First coffee and all the headline news of the day - mostly sad stuff.

On the road by 6:37AM - headed to the bank.

First distraction and excuse to stop - "That's a pretty cloud - think I'll take its picture".

Second delay: TRAIN!!!  dave, see how close you can get.

Lost the engine in the sun - let's see now, how close are those tracks?

Remote control equipment??? Open up the throttle Mr. Train Man - puh'er down.

Third delay: TRAINS and BALLOONS!!!

I want to ride!!! Come down and get me.

Morning adventures for some lucky ones.

Even with all my side stops, still an empty parking lot upon arrival.

First one to work opens up - guess that means me (as usual)

Financial analysis underway before 8:00AM. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment