Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Bowl and Pitcher

Spokane, Washington's beauty secret.

Swinging Bridge Over White Water.

Spokane River at Bowl & Pitcher - so much excitement.

Water ... fast water.

Where's my canoe?

I had my arm floatees on for this shot.

Pretty.

Me Loves This.

Emily's Gold.

Big Fish Here.

Crossing the bridge before the trolls.

I was swinging the bridge.

Crossing ... don't look down.

Higher up ... beauty seen.

Excitement everywhere.

Pretty sights ... pretty sounds.

Friends on the trail.

"Come on down, welcome" (dave intrepretation)


Everywhere the river.

Big Nose.

Picking Mountain Flowers.

How I feel here!!!

Beauty even in decay.

 Sally reflection.

Moss

Cliff danger and beer ... good mix.

Magnificent.

The Spokane River.

Royal ... no explanation required.

A beautiful ending to the day ... Thank You Bowl & Pitcher!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment