Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where'd I Leave My Barrel?

"Niagara Falls ... slowly I turned ... step by step, inch by inch ... Niagara Falls"  The Three Stooges

This man was really really happy when I informed him I took his picture, "That's very, very good, thank you, thank you, thank you very much" as he shook both of my hands. Friendly, memorable man.

Good behavior dog.

The Falls were awesome in the early evening as the light faded away.

An Emily perspective.

Awesome to witness and photograph ... an extraordinary sight.

About as close to the rail Gerri would get ... and only once. People fall over, you know.

Whose holding who as I inch backwards.

An Angry Bird landed on the rail ... so I took it's picture.

Not so happy Angel (but she did have a good time).

The Falls.

The Falls with Canada on the other side.

I took a shower this morning so we didn't participate in a group bath. Fun watching the boats disappear in the mist of the falls.

Where's a canoe when you want one?

Pictures don't do just to the massive flow of H2O.

Shampoo supplied along with ponchos.

Accounting for all posse members.

Over and out.

Back up just a little bit more.

One tourist was killed the day we were there ... she had climbed over the rail to get closer, lost her balance and over she went. She must not have been a very strong swimmer.

Water at the edge.

Evening approaches at Niagara Falls.

Slow motion.

The American side with Canada on the horizon.

Good perch for scouting crumbs.

"The Posse"

Taking a break along the river.

Niagara Hot Dogs for dinner ... Yum, Yum.

Happy Couple.

Lots to see and do here. A good time had by all ... Good Night Niagara Falls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment