Sunday, December 4, 2011

December, Day 4 - A Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Spectacular Christmas light displays, everwhere. I even completed my own "exterior illumination" project which is far from spectacular but always my old-fashioned Great Falls Montana Smelter favorite "red and green Christmas lights" of my family's youth.

However, this is my favorite this year. A little tree Emily planted in the front yard ten years ago and now about four feet tall.  This is the first year for our little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree to be decorated (without bending it over). Simple. Old-fashioned. Emily's tree.

Emily coming home from Vermont, coming home to Oklahoma.

"   this little green one here seems to need a home ..."

" not a bad little tree ... not bad at all, really ... maybe it just needs a little love ... "

The Favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment