Saturday, December 24, 2011

December, Day 24 - Saving Christmas

Self Portrait #1

I think I ruined my Christmas ... Angel wanted badly to go outside so I let her, she chased out and started barking loudly ... I thought she had a varmint in the back yard ... so I rushed out ... Angel was barking into the sky ... I looked up ... And there was Santa in his sleigh ... Angel kept barking ... Santa did a big looped-de-loop and was gone ... just some tinsel on the ground was all that remained. Sad, in Oklahoma. Maybe, just maybe, if you believe as I do, Santa will come back. Let's go to bed, Angel.

Favorite Frosty

I love looking at ornaments in the dark ... reminds me of when I was little.

I Believe.

Self Portrait #2

Mr. Penguin

Always my mated pair ... many Christmas memories.

I Believe

Ornament Trance To Childhood and Christmas

Frosty and Friends

Self Portrait #3

Christmas Toys For Boys and Girls

Red and Green Ornaments - My Favorite Christmas Colors

The Christmas Swan

The Jolly Old Elf In A Bug

And Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment