Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bass Pro Bonanza

I'm like a little boy in a candy shop at Bass Pro ... ducks, duck calls, duck decoys and fish and fishing poles and all the old stories my grandfather told me ... all can be found at Bass Pro ... bought some long johns today (it's going to be a cold winter ... yes, red ones with a flap for a back door).

Fly casting with trees behind, white water, slippery rocks and wary trout ... easy art.

Big Fish.

Don't necessarily like what this says ... but probably correct. 

Man's Best Friend ... I have one, it's true.

Last image seen thru my Winchester scope as the mad skunk met it's maker.

Let there be light (courtesy of Colman lanterns)

Mean creatures presently found in Vermont.

" ... fishy, fishy in the brook ... come and jump on my hook ... I'll reel you in as fast as I can ... and put you in my pan ... and eat you up as fast as I can ... "  George Remmel

In the old days, you'd find yourself a strong branch, some line, a red and white cork bobber, a hook ... today, the choices a bit more complicated (and expensive).

Mean Brown Trout.

"How big was it?"

This Big.

Fun future fisherman.

Where ducks come from.

Colours.
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment