Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dad's Day Out

Early and cool morning at the lake.

Jack rabbit.

Fall approaches ... all I need now is honkers ... time to set up my blind duck.

Confirmation - wolverine in my woods.

Bear food.

Bear hunting dog.

Weed, alone.

I'll put a pencil to it, let me get back to you.

Fresh graves.

Small wonders for those that want to see.

Bear hunting.

Beauty in the trees.

Little wonders.

Fall colours.

More bear food ... must be a lot of bears in them woods.

Pretty weeds. I'd call pretty forrest flowers.

A walk in the field and more colour to behold.

I turn my back for a second and in for a swamp swim.

Just had to do it ... bath time when we get home.

Go ahead, have fun now ... stinky (but happy) Angel.

Lake weeds, noticed.

More field flowers.

Hey, little guy ... I see you, friend.

Stay still for a few more moments.

Thanks, Mr. Bug.

Pause and enjoy.

Thanks for a break, Chisolm Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment