Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shorts

" ... bookends, ... sat on their park bench like bookends ... preserve your memories, they're all that's left you ..."  Simon and Garfunkel

Patience.

My favorite couple, inseparable.

A portrait shot from behind (mine's better; I'm biased)

Public showers.

Early lessons in life from dad.

Innocence, defined. Sweet.

Backlight.

Where softballs come from.

I came across this wire sticking out of the ground. Odd, so I pulled on it - nothing happened - odd. In technical terms, an electrical engineer would call this a "ground wire".

On Golden Pond.

Running Free.

Golden Silhouette.

Pure Bliss, defined.

Dog Portrait No. 1

Backlighting, again.

Dog Portrait No. 2

Dog Portrait No. 3

Self Portrait, tonight.

Good times at my little lake ... Goodnight to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment